Rise Of Devovorga
Rise of Devovorga is an annual event that happens on all servers, it is important that you know what the event is about so that you can participate in it together with all the servers, follow our Rise of devovorga guide
Rise of Devovorga is a World Quest that starts on September 1 and ends on the server save on September 7.
What is needed for the Rise Of Devovorga event?
- Teamwork is the key to success in the event, as it will require coordination of multiple players at different points on the map.
- Supplies/Supplies (Potions, Runes, etc.).
How does the event unfold?
The event consists of 3 phases during which coordination of all players in the world will be required to perform it successfully.
We will explain each of these phases separately for a more detailed explanation.
RISE Of Devovorga PHASE 1
The first phase of the event launches after the Server Save that precedes September 1. We will travel to Vengoth from Yalahar and look for the portal that will take us to the cavern of Devovorga following the route indicated on the maps below. Upon first entering the cavern of Devovorga you will get the Achievment“Daring Trespasser”.
Inside the cavern we will find the npc A beatiful Girl,talk to her until Devovorga wakes up and appears inside the cave. In this state Devovorga can be attacked but will not die.
Thirty minutes after its appearance a global message will appear:
This message provides a guideline for two things:
- The first is that Devovorga will now become immune to any kind of attack.
- The second is the activation of the 5 portals that transport you to the caves of the 5 incarnations of Devovorga: Soul of Devovorga, Fury of Devovorga, Dark Knowledge of Devovorga, Power of Devovorga and Hatred of Devovorga.
For this phase we will first explain what the development of it consists of and subsequently we will provide individual information about each of the incarnations.
Now that the portals are active, Devovorga’s incarnations will appear in each of them. The objective of this phase is to kill all five incarnationsat the same time, so full cooperation and coordination of the players of the respective world is required.
By successfully doing this, the incarnations will no longer appear and phase 2 will have been successfully completed and you will have to wait until the next server save to advance to phase 3.
The incarnations of Devovorga have been thrown back into the abyss”
Otherwise, the incarnations will reappear after a while and they will be able to try again.
Now that you know how phase 2 of the event unfolds, we’ll give you information about the bosses to face. Devovorga incarnations are categorized by level range: 20 to 40, 40 to 60, 40 to 80, and two for levels 70 and up.
We’ll explain where to find each of them, the level rank, and some battle tips. We also remind you that upon entering one of the caves of the incarnations you will get the Achivment“Teamplayer”.
Soul of Devovorga-Anmothra
“The Soul of Devovorga has risen again”
- Incarnation for players between levels 20 and 40.
- Anmothra has 7,000 health points and gives 15,000 experience points. Its main element of attack is fire, being able to give waves of up to 250 damage.
- The use of fire-protected amulets and/or rings can be of great help, especially for Knights.
- Magicians can use magic shield magic and summon Demon Skeletons to block the incarnation.
- The portal is located west of Plains of Havoc, we will tell you how to get there from Venore.
- If you do enough damage during the last minute of the fight you will get the Achievment“Slayer of Anmothra”.
Fury of Devovorga-Irahsae
“The Fury of Devovorga has risen again”
- Incarnation for players between levels 40 and 60.
- Irahsae has 35,000 health points and gives 15,000 experience points. Its main damage is through physical attacks, which can reach up to 600 damage, and up to 900 in combination with one of its elemental attacks. He also heals himself.
- It is recommended to face Irahsae is a Knight above level 55 accompanied by some druid or sorcerer who can cure him. Paladins can also help to cause damage and it is HIGHLY recommended wizards making use of Sudden Death Runes.
- The portal is located on the northern surface of Drefia, we tell you how to get there from Darashia.
- If you do enough damage during the last minute of combat you will get the Achievment“Slayer of Irahsae”.
Go down two floors and continue.
Dark Knowledge of Devovorga-Teneshpar
“The Dark Knowledge of Devovorga has risen again”
- Incarnation for players between levels 40 and 80.
- Teneshpar has 15,000 health points and gives 20,000 experience points. Its main damage is through physical attacks, which can reach up to 550 damage, and up to 800 in combination with one of its elemental attacks. It also has the ability to get drunk and is immune to physical attacks and the Death element.
- It is advisable to face Irahsae, as he is immune to physical attacks, is that magicians attack him with area runes and their magics. Paladins and knights can do damage when using weapons or ammunition with elemental damage.
- The portal is located west of Folda, we tell you how to get from Carlin.
- If you do enough damage during the last minute of the fight you will get the Achievment“Slayer of Teneshpar”.
Power of Devovorga-Chikhaton
“The Power of Devovorga has risen again”
- Incarnation for players level 70 and up.
- Chikhaton has 20,000 health points and gives 20,000 experience points. Its main damage is through physical attacks, which can reach up to 1,130 damage. He also has the ability to heal himself.
- It is recommended to face Chikhaton with elemental attacks as it has a 50% resistance to physical attacks.
- The portal is located in Stonehome, we tell you how to get there from Edron.
- If you do enough damage during the last minute of the fight you will get the Achievment“Slayer of Chikhaton”.
Hatred of Devovorga-Phrodomo
“The Hatred of Devovorga has risen again”
- Incarnation for players level 70 and up.
- Phrodomo has 90,000 health points and gives 44,000 experience points. Their attacks are purely physical, can reach up to 2000 damage, and usually strike more than 1,500 damage frequently. It is strong to physical attacks and Ice and Death elements.
- It is recommended to face Phrodomo is a level 180 blocker onwards with wizards curing him. Magicians can make use of Great Fireball Runes and the paladins of their Holy element attack magics as well as the use of GFB.
- The portal is located in Ghostland, we tell you how to get there from Carlin.
- If you do enough damage during the last minute of combat you will get the Achievment“Slayer of Phrodomo”.
Phase 3 will begin within 8 to 14 hours after the SS of the day phase 2 was completed.
When you enter the game on the day you start Phase 3, the following message appears:
At the beginning of this phase Blooms of Doom will appear in the respawn of Devovorga in Vengoth around a Cocoon; derify them with ranged attacks as they can strike more than 9,500 damage and you’ll most likely die if you approach. When you defeat them you will be transported one floor above the area where the Blooms appeared,go down again and now there will be Spawns of Devovorga,defeat them in the same way.
Once you have defeated both creatures, what follows is to repeat what was done in phase 2, i.e. the incarnations will reappear and the world must coordinate to defeat them at the same time once again.
After defeating the incarnations at the same time for the second time, Blooms of Doom and Spawns of Devovorga will appear again in the cave’s respawn and you’ll have to defeat them as well. By defeating both creatures the Cocoon will transform into Vulnerable Cocoon and you can defeat it in the same way. Once you do, you will be transported to the top floor and the message will appear:
You can also get the
“Cocoon of Doom”
achievment if you do enough damage during the last minute of the battle.
After this message, Devovorga will become vulnerable and you will be able to defeat her and save the world from evil.
We advise you to keep the distance from Devovorga and preferably that the blocker be a level above 500 so as not to take any risks. We remind you that you have until September 7th to conclude the event.
Once you defeat Devovorga, the messages will appear:
You can also get the“Devovorga’s Nemesis” achievmentif you deal considerable damage during the last minute of the fight.
What are the rewards?
The event rewards are located on a surreal island that you can access from any of the portals that previously transported you to the incarnations.
In order to earn rewards, the player must have done enough damage during the last minute of any of the battles with the incarnations or with Devovorga. This can be confirmed in the Quest Log.
Event rewards, like incarnations, are divided by level range. The only exception to this is the 50% increase in mana and life regeneration for all players in the world.
- Devovorga Statue
- Stone of Insight
- Demon Backpack with 2 Tentacle Pieces, 1 Berserk Potion, 1 Mastermind Potion, 1 Bullseye Potion and a Red Gem.
- 20+ Rank Rewards
- Demon Backpack with 4 Tentacle Pieces, 6 Small Emeralds, 1 Soul Orb and 1 Solitude Charm.
- Rewards from previous ranks
- Demon Backpack with 5 Tentacle Pieces, 3 Blue Giant Shimmering Pearls and 5 Gold Ingots.
One of the rewards of this event is the Stone of Insight, which we can exchange for experience points.
The amount of experience we will gain can be calculated under the formula:
Exp 100*(Character Level)2
For example, if your level is 100, you’ll get:
Exp: 100*(100) 2 x 1,000,000 experience points.
To change this Stone we must visit Milos or Trimegis, and only mention the name of the item followed by an acceptance Yes.
Entra a nuestros foros y serán respondidas! Haz Click Aqui para entrar al foro de Quest.